SimplyShredded.com - Body Building Forum
SimplyShredded.com Forum
androgelsteroidtestosterone

Androgel / Testosterone Cypionate VS Steroid1569

Sidewinder private msg quote post Address this user
What is the difference between steroids you buy off the black market and the legal testosterone boosters prescribed by a doctor? By legal testosterone, I mean products like Androgel and Testosterone Cypionate injections. My doctor said these two have no side effects. So why are people taking steroids that ruin your heart and not taking these legal drugs? Is it because these are not as effective as steroids?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Ankie private msg quote post Address this user
thats a good question. wish I knewmore on the topic.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
haole private msg quote post Address this user
If you buy off the black market your most likely a douchebag. If a Dr. prescribes them for legit medical reasons your not a douchebag.

Then there are the obvious reasons like quality, cleanliness and purity.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Ares private msg quote post Address this user
theres a difference mate, Im on a Testo Booster, they do work, only downside(if you can call it a downside) is you just want to fuck all the time.
But they dont really work asweell as a steroid does, kind of different effect especially being a pill not an injection.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
I bought mine from a bloke at a sup shop to not a doctor..
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Ohh i see didnt read you meant injections, yeah i chose the pill over the injection ahahah
Post 6 • IP   flag post
PittMuscle private msg quote post Address this user
Androgel/Cyp are both steroids. Your doctor is a fucking idiot if he says that either of them don't carry any side effects. While they MIGHT not be as common in a TRT regimen, due to the dosage being significantly lower than in a cycle used by a bodybuilder, they're still there and perfectly possible. They're also the exact same side effects as the ones you can get illegally, because they're the exact same damn thing. The only difference is you might not know the exact dosages your getting when you buy from an underground lab.

The difference between the two you listed is that Androgel is a topical form of testosterone and cypionate is injectable. I don't know much about Androgel so it's possible that it's a cypionate ester but I really couldn't tell you there.

Also, it's not a good idea to call them "test boosters" because you'll make people (you already did as I'm typing this, base off of Ares post) think that you mean herbal pill you can buy at GNC. There is absolutely NO similarity between what you will buy at a supplement store(outside of prohormones, which are garbage but you could argue that there are similarities, and i've seen them advertised as test boosters) and what you will get from a Doctor or a legitimate dealer(lol at legitimate and dealer used together).

If you get a good source for testosterone, you can get pharm grade steroids, or damn near close to the quality of them, off of the "black market." The only way you're going to get enough to build muscle like a bodybuilder is if you go that route as most Docs won't prescribe dosages high enough.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask, I'd be glad to help.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
TJBAM private msg quote post Address this user
Testosterone comes in different "esters". This determines the time it will take for the steroid to break down in your body. Test cypionate is a long ester, like testosterone enanthate. Test prop would be a short ester.

You generally inject test "e" and test "c" twice a week or every three days, while you inject test "prop" every other day.

Test cyp does carry all the side effects of a normal steroid, because that's exactly what it is, straight testosterone.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
From reading all your comments, I think the general consensus here is that black market testosterone can be contaminated and at dangerous doses, whereas doctor prescribed testosterone will be at safe levels.

So will there still be side effects if my doctor prescribes testosterone that brings my levels up to normal? Won't there also be health problems for NOT taking the prescription and having low testosterone?

The bottom line here is I want to be a massive bodybuilder, but I don't want man boobs, a calcified heart, or shrunken balls. I want to get a second opinion on what my doctor is prescribing.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
hurricane92 private msg quote post Address this user
Test carries very few side effects if your doctor prescribes it because it is a pharmaceutical drug and not some concoction made by some random guy trying to make ends meet by selling drugs. Test won't give you man boobs, high levels of estrogen cause you to get man boobs. Your heart won't be calcified either, especially if you just run it a couple times. Test is safer than other anabolics like d-bol, and even the "legal" superdrol for that matter. Your balls will shrink while you're on cycle, but that's because when there is enough test in your body, they start slowing down production, and when you run a steroid they know that there is enough hormone in there so they start to shrink down. Right after cycle though they grow back to normal size, so don't worry about it.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidewinder
From reading all your comments, I think the general consensus here is that black market testosterone can be contaminated and at dangerous doses, whereas doctor prescribed testosterone will be at safe levels.

So will there still be side effects if my doctor prescribes testosterone that brings my levels up to normal? Won't there also be health problems for NOT taking the prescription and having low testosterone?

The bottom line here is I want to be a massive bodybuilder, but I don't want man boobs, a calcified heart, or shrunken balls. I want to get a second opinion on what my doctor is prescribing.

One and your asking a bunch of Un Educated fucks for this opinion...why?????

Two...Yes Dr prescribed Test is 100% safe...

Three...Do any of you even know That Pure Test and Anabolic steroids are not even the same GD thing???

God the Knowledge in this thread makes me......

For all you Beta phaggots who want to know wtf is up when it comes to Test and Steriods here ya go.....clickable text

Learn ya self something!!!!
Post 11 • IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
What is the difference between steroids you buy off the black market and the legal testosterone boosters prescribed by a doctor? By legal testosterone, I mean products like Androgel and Testosterone Cypionate injections. My doctor said these two have no side effects. So why are people taking steroids that ruin your heart and not taking these legal drugs? Is it because these are not as effective as steroids?

One mmmmm HERP DERP!!!! People buy steriods off the blackmarket BECAUSE YOU CAN'T JUST GO TO YOUR DR AND GET THEM???? Are you serious what planet do you live on your Dr just gonna hook you up with roids so you can get big as fuk???

Two...Blacket market and Dr Prescribed roids CAN be the same damn thing.....The Difference is Dr RX Roids you KNOW what the damn thing is..Blacket Market you just HOPE that they sold you what they said...and you HOPE that the roids were made correctly etc....

Three..The heart failure shit comes from ABUSE not USE brah! When you are on a cycle 8 months out of the year...your body is going to be FUCKED! Not only that but they are taking like Two or even Three different kinds of roids all at once! Your Dr isn't about to give you a script for test/Deca/ And Tren.....

Look I dont blame you for not knowing...But jeebus I can't believe no one else answered this....

PS READ THAT LINK I POSTED!
Post 12 • IP   flag post
My doctor is not prescribing a cycle. He is prescribing a daily dose for steady testosterone levels yearlong.

He gave me the Arnold-took-steroids talk and said steroids caused his heart problems. But my doctor said there were NO side effects of legal testosterone except higher blood count for very high doses.

And what are you talking about it being hard to get legal testosterone? If you have below average levels and your fitness level is bad even though you lift 5 times a week, then you can ask your doctor for it.
Post 13 • IP   flag post
PittMuscle private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swayz87
Quote:

One mmmmm HERP DERP!!!! People buy steriods off the blackmarket BECAUSE YOU CAN'T JUST GO TO YOUR DR AND GET THEM???? Are you serious what planet do you live on your Dr just gonna hook you up with roids so you can get big as fuk???

Two...Blacket market and Dr Prescribed roids CAN be the same damn thing.....The Difference is Dr RX Roids you KNOW what the damn thing is..Blacket Market you just HOPE that they sold you what they said...and you HOPE that the roids were made correctly etc....

Three..The heart failure shit comes from ABUSE not USE brah! When you are on a cycle 8 months out of the year...your body is going to be FUCKED! Not only that but they are taking like Two or even Three different kinds of roids all at once! Your Dr isn't about to give you a script for test/Deca/ And Tren.....

Look I dont blame you for not knowing...But jeebus I can't believe no one else answered this....

PS READ THAT LINK I POSTED!

I covered some of it! Woulda got more but I had to get to class in hurry. Swayz hit the rest of the nail on the head with this post.

It's pretty easy to get gear that is damn near pharm grade if ya know where to look, i'll be damned if I ever buy underground lab shit.

Side effects =/= safety though. While you'll be safe on doctor prescribed test/whatever he prescribes, that doesn't mean you won't get side effects. Acne/hair loss/growth etc are all possible side effects. Your doctor saying that there are NO side effects is just idiotic. You won't be turning into a monster off of the doses that doctors prescribe though, they don't usually give you enough gear to really stimulate the kind of growth you are probably looking for.

However, getting on TRT is perfect for cruises, you don't need to go to PCT for it, you just drop down to your TRT dose again after the regular cycle (I'm waiting for someone to try and call me out on that, look it up if anyone is thinking about it, it's what most TRT guys who cycle do^)
Post 14 • IP   flag post
TJBAM private msg quote post Address this user
"No side effects for _legal_ steroids" LOLOLO

As a person on my fourth cycle and never experiencing any sides because of appropriate precautions (aromasin, nolvadex, clomid, hcg) I'd like to respectfully lmao at this entire thread.
Post 15 • IP   flag post
270197 15 15
destitute