SimplyShredded.com - Body Building Forum
SimplyShredded.com Forum
AbsDiet AdviceFemale FitnessMotivationTraining Programs

Loose skin or fat?18360

Nicolelou private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone,

Not sure what I'm doing as I'm new to this....

Anyway, I had a baby 10 weeks ago and am struggling to find anyone who knows if I have loose skin or fat. I've added a couple of pictures so you can see (excuse the pjs) haha!
I have a few months to get into shape before a wedding. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks 😊
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Yeags private msg quote post Address this user
I see no fat looks good to me...
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Nicolelou private msg quote post Address this user
I can pull the skin quite far so I'm not sure if this is loose skin or if I have some fat still from the pregnancy? This is my second baby so I'm thinking the belly may not go back so great this time!!

Post 3 • IP   flag post
Yeags private msg quote post Address this user
My wife's had three probably just loose skin it will tighten up eventually hers always shrank back
Post 4 • IP   flag post
West165 private msg quote post Address this user
I would never have guessed that you just had a baby looking at these pics. My girlfriend weighs 105 lbs soaking wet and she feels self-conscious because she can pinch her skin the same way you are doing. I promise that your fiancé thinks you're damn sexy the way you are now.

With that said, everyone can benefit from eating healthier and exercising. Pick a goal weight for your wedding and set your calories accordingly to lose your desired weight per week (0.5lbs to 1 lb per week is recommended). If you have more questions, check out the FAQ thread pinned to the forums.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
@Nicolelou The only way to judge if it's fat or not is to see a booty shot.

Seriously, you look damn good for just having had a baby 10 weeks ago. You must have not put on much weight during the pregnancy.

Pretty profile pic too.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
virgeniasnelson private msg quote post Address this user
I think you have perfect figure.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
stellabell private msg quote post Address this user
You can try to use sardine. Because among many foods which nature has offered us, sardines are popular.

Not only can sardines reduce inflammatory levels, it can also make you look younger and more beautiful.

You can find more information by clicking this link: https://wikihomenutrition.com/sardines-health-benefits/#7_Skin_Health
Post 8 • IP   flag post
jostrosky private msg quote post Address this user
I am the same with @West165. I would have never guessed that you had two kids. My wife set a goal after we had our daughter that she would train for a marathon. She is a runner and wanted to run one so after the baby she trained for it and even though she only gained 5 lbs from pre to post pregnancy it was a motivator at heart. Eat clean and exercise a few times a week.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
Like others have said, its just normal fat that everybody carries.

Now to shape up for the wedding. 2 months? lets kill it.

Read the FAQ thread at the top of the forum and report back if you have any questions regarding specifics.

Note: people get pretty hostile if you ask a question that could be answered by just copy and pasting from the faq thread.

Just read through it and don't feel bad when everything you thought you knew at fitness was wrong. Everything in there can be backed my endless medical studies and is only tried and true information. Not like the bullshit you will see on the cover of women's health magazine. (remember who is in something for the money vs who is there to help) We do this for fun, so what point would it be to spread misinformation.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
336153 10 10
destitute