SimplyShredded.com - Body Building Forum
SimplyShredded.com Forum

What worked to get rid of stretchmarks for u18783

selfin private msg quote post Address this user
Some cream's? Oil?

Anything that helped. Really want to get them lighter.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
jostrosky private msg quote post Address this user
go to the baby area and they have creams over there for pregnant women as they go through their pregnancy so they do not get stretch marks. My wife used it.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
I've heard hyaluronic acid can help. Look for creams and lotions with that in it.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Yeags private msg quote post Address this user
Boobies😁😁😁
Post 4 • IP   flag post
A_em private msg quote post Address this user
Stretch marks are scars. You won't get rid of them. At least not totally. I don't think the oil helps to get rid of them, it helps to prevent them. Coconut oil or olives oil is the best.

If you already have them and want to get rid of them go to a beautician, who is also a cosmetologist and have some special equipment to peel the skin, they will become shallower and less visible.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
drskyler private msg quote post Address this user
You take 10 drops neroli oil add it to 5 drops glycerine (you get that in the pharmacy) in a small spray bottle fill it with water shake spray it on and apply. Neroli oil has an amazing compound for skin. I would take malic acid too 1000mgs a day.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
tabitha101 private msg quote post Address this user
Dermelastic my favorite stretch mark serum. I use this serum after pregnancy when I was left with several stretch marks on my stomach. I use this serum for about a month and my stretch marks disappeared. Even the really dark ones.I have been very pleased with this product and the results I have seen!
Post 7 • IP   flag post
cataldo private msg quote post Address this user
I have recommended dermalmd stretch serum to my friend, she had stretch marks but very light that she got from her pregnancy and hers are almost gone.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
337878 8 8
destitute