SimplyShredded.com - Body Building Forum
SimplyShredded.com Forum

What should i do nextt? Continue same way?18867

selfin private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys!

I am currently on a cut, and i have lost 5 kg in month and a half ish. I am also lifting, i am using the Starting Strengh program.

But i feel that the fat is still there, and specially the fat rolls, will not diseapear regardless if i have gone down 5 kg?

What do u guys recommend? Should i just continue the same way? Because i really want the fat rolls away to the summer hehe.

PICS REMOVED
Post 1 • IP   flag post
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
It's been 6 weeks. You need to give it more like 6 months. -3X
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
It's been 6 weeks. You need to give it more like 6 months. -3X

6 months??

Dude serious? So i will not make any significant difference in like 2 months?
Post 3 • IP   flag post
I can't tell of you're being serious or not. -3X
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Quote:
I can't tell of you're being serious or not. -3X

Ok then leave.

Why the hell shoudnt i be serious? I am 100% serious.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Maybe because you expected to drop nearly all of your body fat in 2 months. That's unrealistic to the point of absurdity.

How long did it take you to gain the weight you have? -3X
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Maybe because you expected to drop nearly all of your body fat in 2 months. That's unrealistic to the point of absurdity.

How long did it take you to gain the weight you have? -3X

I bulked in february, and that was a big big mistake, because i added a lot of nescesarry fat. I took like 1-2 months ish.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
How lean were you before you started? I don't believe you gained all of the fat you have in 2 months, but even if you did, at your current level, I would suggest it will take 6 months, not 6 weeks, to get where you want to be if it's done correctly. Longer if not. -3X
Post 8 • IP   flag post
EagleRare10 private msg quote post Address this user
@selfin listen to the man. There's no magic or quick fixes. It takes time. And 6 months really isn't a very long time in the scheme of things.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Quote:
How lean were you before you started? I don't believe you gained all of the fat you have in 2 months, but even if you did, at your current level, I would suggest it will take 6 months, not 6 weeks, to get where you want to be if it's done correctly. Longer if not. -3X

This is for like 6 months ago. Not much muscle, but also here i had fat

(Pic removed)
Post 10 • IP   flag post
I'm not sure what kind of response you're looking for here. Based on the pics in your first post, I don't think you're going to drop the fat as fast as you think or want. You're looking at another 4 months, so 6 months total, not 6 weeks. That's just my opinion. -3X
Post 11 • IP   flag post
Quote:
I'm not sure what kind of response you're looking for here. Based on the pics in your first post, I don't think you're going to drop the fat as fast as you think or want. You're looking at another 4 months, so 6 months total, not 6 weeks. That's just my opinion. -3X

Ok, thanks.

But how much of that fat can i remove to june? It will be 4-5 months of cutting, from when i started to june.
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleRare10
@selfin listen to the man. There's no magic or quick fixes. It takes time. And 6 months really isn't a very long time in the scheme of things.

Ok, i see that.

So i should just continue in the same way?
Post 13 • IP   flag post
Yeags private msg quote post Address this user
How hard are you lifting you don\'t just eat to bulk. You need to put on muscle work hard. 2 month isn\'t nothing. Also when bulking you don\'t want to put on 5 pounds a week only like a half or one pound per week. You can loose weight fast but not just in spots you have no muscle you\'ll just look awkward skinny or skinny fat.take time and put on some muscle you\'d look a hell of a lot better.. I\'m like eknight I don\'t think your serious you can\'t be it doesn\'t even look like you lift...
Post 14 • IP   flag post
Yeags private msg quote post Address this user
By the way how the hell do you argue with super man😤😤😤 listen he knows what he's talking about not a rookie 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Post 15 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeags
How hard are you lifting you don't just eat to bulk. You need to put on muscle work hard. 2 month isn't nothing. Also when bulking you don't want to put on 5 pounds a week only like a half or one pound per week. You can loose weight fast but not just in spots you have no muscle you'll just look awkward skinny or skinny fat.take time and put on some muscle you'd look a hell of a lot better.. I'm like eknight I don't think your serious you can't be it doesn't even look like you lift...

Yes i am lifting quite hard. I am using the Starting Strengh program, but i am just increasing the weights week after week
Post 16 • IP   flag post
How much conditioning work are you doing? -3X
Post 17 • IP   flag post
Quote:
How much conditioning work are you doing? -3X

Sry i am from Norway, so my english is not the best hehe.

U mean cardio? Nothing. I am just in a calorie deficit
Post 18 • IP   flag post
Why no cardio? -3X
Post 19 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Why no cardio? -3X

Haha, i really dont know. But i feel that calorie deficit is enough, i have already gone down 5 kg so i am happy.

Is the lifting which i priority now, but i dont know if that will help removing the fat rolls..
Post 20 • IP   flag post
Look at your current results and tell me.

Irrespective of that, SOME cardio is important for general health and heart health in particular. -3X
Post 21 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Look at your current results and tell me.

Irrespective of that, SOME cardio is important for general health and heart health in particular. -3X

What do u mean? My lifting results? What i lift?
Post 22 • IP   flag post
Your physique. Clearly a kcal deficit alone isn't enough or you wouldn't be in the spot you're in now. -3X
Post 23 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Your physique. Clearly a kcal deficit alone isn't enough or you wouldn't be in the spot you're in now. -3X

Do u want a pic of me, when i bulked and added muscle, but also alot of fat?
Post 24 • IP   flag post
I don't want a pic of you at all. You're not my type.

Look, you asked for advice and you got it. Do cardio; don't do cardio. Up to you. There's really no reason NOT to do it a couple of times a week though. -3X
Post 25 • IP   flag post
Quote:

Look, you asked for advice and you got it. Do cardio; don't do cardio. Up to you. There's really no reason NOT to do it a couple of times a week though. -3X

What has cardio to do with the fat rolls? Yes, maybe its going faster then, but.
Post 26 • IP   flag post
Dorich private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, selfin. Couple of questions,

What is your height & weight?

What is your TDEE?

How large is your deficit?

What are your macros?

Please post.
Post 27 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorich
Hi, selfin. Couple of questions,

What is your height & weight?

What is your TDEE?

How large is your deficit?

What are your macros?

Please post.

186 cm, 90 kg

TDEE? Whats that?

I am eating 2000 kcal a day

40% karbs, 35% protein, 25% fat
Post 28 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by selfin
Quote:

What has cardio to do with the fat rolls? Yes, maybe its going faster then, but.

This is why I can't tell if you're serious. Do you really not understand how cardio can affect fat loss? -3X
Post 29 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by selfin
Quote:

This is why I can't tell if you're serious. Do you really not understand how cardio can affect fat loss? -3X

Yes i now that. But like i said, i dont like cardio.
Post 30 • IP   flag post
336153 83 30
destitute