SimplyShredded.com - Body Building Forum
SimplyShredded.com Forum

What should i do nextt? Continue same way?18867

eknight private msg quote post Address this user
In addition to the kcals burned, it increases your metabolism throughout the day through a process called EPOC and increases both the number of mitochondria and their efficiency within your cells, allowing them to produce energy and recover from workouts better. HIIT also increases heart and lung function. -3X
Post 76 • IP   flag post
Dorich private msg quote post Address this user
OP may also be interested in this:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2991639/

Very insightful text discussing numerous benefits of HIIT. Part 3 is especially interesting.
Post 77 • IP   flag post
selfin private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
In addition to the kcals burned, it increases your metabolism throughout the day through a process called EPOC and increases both the number of mitochondria and their efficiency within your cells, allowing them to produce energy and recover from workouts better. HIIT also increases heart and lung function. -3X

Ok ok. I will see, but like i said i dont like actually like cardio so much.

Cant i just continue with what i am doing atm?
Post 78 • IP   flag post
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
You can do whatever you want. You're going to anyway. Why bother posting, though? You are looking for validation, not advice. Keep doing what you're doing and not being happy with the results. I'm done here. -3X
Post 79 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
You can do whatever you want. You're going to anyway. Why bother posting, though? You are looking for validation, not advice. Keep doing what you're doing and not being happy with the results. I'm done here. -3X

Going to anywhere? What?

I have alrady lost much fat, but as i am on a cut, i cant excekt that i will add alot of muscle-mass. The only problem is that the fatloose is going a bit slow, but.
Post 80 • IP   flag post

I have read some that green tea is very good for fat burning.

What do u think of that?
Post 81 • IP   flag post
Dorich private msg quote post Address this user
Obviously trolling.

Good job though. It wasn't that obvious to me in the beginning. (srs)
Post 82 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorich
Obviously trolling.

Good job though. It wasn't that obvious to me in the beginning. (srs)

Trolling?

No, i am just curious about what do u think of green tea after i read this: https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/iovate8.htm
Post 83 • IP   flag post
337855 83 8
destitute