SimplyShredded.com - Body Building Forum
SimplyShredded.com Forum

Could someone make me a 5 day bro split18880

Josh5515 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm not sure how to make one. I get the compound movements and where they should go but don't know where to put the isolation movements and how many.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
And why the fuck should somebody do this?

Put in some goddamn effort. There are a million routines designed by people with credentials to do so.

Www.google.com

Or go to bodybuilding.com. You'd probably fit in well there.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
How about buddy you stfu. You all tough behind you phone arnt you
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
How lazy can you fucking be to not even find a generic 5 day bro split? They're not even close to optimal but there's a million of them on the internet.

Shit man, people keep getting lazier and lazier and try to get away with doing as little work as possible.

Do you want someone to make you your meals too?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
@Josh5515 no joke, everything you need has been layed out for you right here.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh5515
How about buddy you stfu. You all tough behind you phone arnt you

I may be tough behind my phone, but I'm a bigger asshole in person, beta-ass-bitch.

Who the fuk runs a bro split anyways?
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Thomas_Rascon private msg quote post Address this user
What the hell is your guys' problem. He just asked a simple question, if you didn't like it then you don't have to answer it. I swear this site is totally corrupted with arrogant jerks and know-it-alls. Seriously guys why do you have to turn the lifting community to what all of the stereotypes say about it, that everyone in it is an arrogant douchebag, just try and make the community more positive that will get it to grow. @Norlda @Jsn3004
Post 7 • IP   flag post
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
@Thomas_Rascon butt hurt much from the responses you've gotten in your threads? Look- there's not one, but TWO stickies that address this topic at the top of the board. It's not like the guy made a routine and asked for help tweaking it. This is a lazy question and it got an appropriate bunch of responses.

Put another way- if someone doesn't care enough to even look at the stickies, why should anyone else care enough to hand-feed him? There are no free meals. -3X
Post 8 • IP   flag post
@Thomas_Rascon Interesting... Do you recall when I wrote this to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsn3004
You definitely have potential. You're only 15. The vast majority of people start lifting a few years after that, i'd say usually around 18.

Like @wannabemuscular said, don't focus so much on maxing out too much. Worry about building your strength not testing it. And consistency is key.

That 215 will turn into two plates soon and you'll get that 2 plate bench sooner than you know. Good luck!

So before you go and start making false accusations that we are stereotypical jerks/ know-it-alls, know what you are talking about first. I try to help plenty of people here, and my active threads will prove that. But if someone's first post on this forum asks people to make a routine for him, especially when there's two stickies on the homepage, he's just fucking lazy, and i'm not going to do all the work for him.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
@Thomas_Rascon butt hurt much from the responses you've gotten in your threads? Look- there's not one, but TWO stickies that address this topic at the top of the board. It's not like the guy made a routine and asked for help tweaking it. This is a lazy question and it got an appropriate bunch of responses.

Put another way- if someone doesn't care enough to even look at the stickies, why should anyone else care enough to hand-feed him? There are no free meals. -3X

I have looked for hours for one but haven't found one. How are splits not optimal.
I get you train each body part directly once a week but you do train other muscle indirectly.
It was 1st post man. I didn't know there was stickies.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Quote:

And how was that the appropriate response. Sure maybe here but in a real life setting if they said some shit like that they'd be leaving in a ambulance
Post 11 • IP   flag post
Dorich private msg quote post Address this user
but who was routine design for dummies sticky?
Post 12 • IP   flag post
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:

And how was that the appropriate response. Sure maybe here but in a real life setting if they said some shit like that they'd be leaving in a ambulance

Ok first off, you're 15. You can't vote, you can't even drive yet, you've only just figured out which side of the playpen to shit on, so no, you're not putting anyone in an ambulance. That's the hollowest and most laughable threat I've ever heard. Grow the fuck up.

Second, yes, I can see how you'd miss the stickies. They're only RIGHT there above this exact thread on the forum home page:

Third, the answer to why bro splits aren't optimal is in those stickies. -3X
Post 13 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

So a guy tells you there are TWO stickies that address the topic at the top of the homepage of the forum. And you say if someone says that in real life they'd be in an ambulance. Lmao. Age is no excuse but I sure as hell hope you're no older than 15 years old.
Post 14 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsn3004
Quote:
Quote:

So a guy tells you there are TWO stickies that address the topic at the top of the homepage of the forum. And you say if someone says that in real life they'd be in an ambulance. Lmao. Age is no excuse but I sure as hell hope you're no older than 15 years old.

No I said there is no way in hell if someone where to ask another if he could get help making split and if he responded like. I'm referring to the first comment. He's a keyboard warrior who would shit his pants if someone confronted him
Post 15 • IP   flag post
@Josh5515 He literally told you multiple times where to go on the homepage to get your information. One of the links which he created. So he just helped you. Enough with the keyboard warrior shit. Grow up.
Post 16 • IP   flag post
Lol. A 15 year old claiming to put people in ambulances. Hilarious.

@Josh5515 people have quite literally tried to kill me. I get paid to run towards gunfire. I kick ass and take names, confrontation is my middle name.

Some day you may (however unlikely) grow up and realize that mere words cannot hurt you.
Post 17 • IP   flag post
Thomas_Rascon private msg quote post Address this user
wait are you guy's talking to @Josh5515 bc I didn't claim that I'm gonna put anyone in an ambulance
Post 18 • IP   flag post
SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
We should just make the default avatar pic on the site a very sandy vag. It would make this thread much more effective.

brobro do the lift and get the muscles. Then you can bitch online
Post 19 • IP   flag post
haole private msg quote post Address this user
This is what you should do...

This is a forum and I understand that you want to just be told what to do. I think its a generation thing.

Read through the sticky about routine design for dummies. Educate yourself now so you don't waste time in the gym doing a bro split that doesn't really work. Or you can PM me and or just tell us what your goals are and I/we can help you out... and probably criticize you more too.
Post 20 • IP   flag post
337857 20 20
destitute