SimplyShredded.com - Body Building Forum
SimplyShredded.com Forum
Takeiteasy private msg quote post Address this user

Should I be able to pull this much skin/fat? First 2 pics are sittinf down, last one is standing up.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Bump
Post 2 • IP   flag post
EagleRare10 private msg quote post Address this user
It's definitely not just skin, no offense. And your question seems almost rhetorical. Yes, if that is the amount of skin and fat that you have on your abdomen, you should be able to pull exactly that much.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
@EagleRare10 it that a normal amount of fat to have though?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
That's like asking "how many slices are in a pizza"? Normal for what? Stop trolling and go work out.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
@EagleRare10 I'm not trolling...I'm just asking if it's normal for a guy to have that much fat to pull.. I've been lifting and cutting for 6+ months now and that fat has always been there and won't go away
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Sure, the amount of skin and fat you are able to pinch on your abdomen appears to be within the range of "normal", whatever that means. Normal for a competitive in-season bodybuilder or fitness model? No. Normal for an obese person? No. Normal for an average person who makes some effort to monitor their diet and works out for enjoyment or general health? Sure.

Again, not trying to be rude. But you'll get better answers if you ask better (I.e. Contextualized, specific) questions.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
@EagleRare10 I appreciate the answer, thanks
Post 8 • IP   flag post
336544 8 8
destitute