SimplyShredded.com - Body Building Forum
SimplyShredded.com Forum

from fat to skinny fat...what to do?18937

sincostanx private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everybody! since 1 year ago I was the fat guy in the pic....Actually I look thin but the F*ucking problem is that now I´m skinny fat D:......my actually weigh is 176 Lb(80 kg) and height is 5.9 ft (1.8 m)....How Can I fix it and get fit? cut?? bulk?? both?
thanks
Pd.: I do not have gyno, I had a mamogram and all what I have in chest fat so much soft]

Here When I Was Fat-------->

Here How I look actually--------->

Post 1 • IP   flag post
AndyCap private msg quote post Address this user
Hello there.

First off congrats on the weight loss so far. You have the dedication to lose that much weight and that is really the key. What have you been doing to lose the weight so far? What does your diet look like? Have you worked out your maintenance cals?
Some basic information would help there. What are your goals short and long term?

Your bodyfat % is still pretty high so i would stay away from bulking at this point.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Oh thanks for your feedBack, I will give you the All the information tomorrow cos' now I'm going to sleep....good night
Post 3 • IP   flag post
A_em private msg quote post Address this user
Lift weights and stay consistent
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyCap
Hello there.

First off congrats on the weight loss so far. You have the dedication to lose that much weight and that is really the key. What have you been doing to lose the weight so far? What does your diet look like? Have you worked out your maintenance cals?
Some basic information would help there. What are your goals short and long term?

Your bodyfat % is still pretty high so i would stay away from bulking at this point.

I was fat first between 5 and 14 and then between 22-23 years old.....the last period was so short and I get fat basically due an a general dissorder and confution in my life.I have been a real change respect myself in many "zones" of my life and one of them is the "physical zone" ¿What I want in this zone? In first place get ride my man boobs and in second instance Get fit as much as possible(I guess this 2 goals are just one cos' one is consequence of the other and viceversa)...I weighed 108 kg (237.6 lb) and in 1 year I lost 28 kg (61.6 lb) follow the next estructure:
1)Alimentation:
in a typical day:
meal 1--->1 slice whole wheat bread(80kcal)+2
eggs or 100g avocado(165 kcal) 200ml
skim milk (72 kcal)+140g meat(chiken
or cow or fish,170 kcal)
meal 2--->1 slice whole wheat bread(80
kcal)20g Fatfree turkey ham(35 kcal)
meal 3--->salad(155kcal)+140g meat(chiken or
cow or fish,170 kcal)1 slice whole
wheat bread(80kcal)
meal 4--->1 fat free yoghurt(72 kcal)+23g
cornflake ceral(90 kcal)+100 g
bannana(90 kcal)+100g orange(50kcal)
meal 5--->the same of meal 2+50 g avocado or 1
egg(80 kcal)
meal 6--->salad(155kcal)+140g meat(chiken or
cow or fish,170 kcal)
extra energy--->olive oil for cook (165 kcal)
observation1: When I started and untill 10 month after that, I ate a chic meal per week (cakes,chocolates, hamburger, specially sweet things, and beer sometimes)...but this last month I have finished it,no alcohol and no trash food
observation 2:some times in one day I add 3 slice whole wheat bread (240 extra kcal) but too add more cardio for keep the energy balance.
observation 3: sometimes I do not eat all the meals cos' I do not have hungry
observation 4: I eat 1.5g protein per kg of weight.

2)Workouts: during the last one year I have been doing 4 workouts per week(on average) where each one of the workouts consist in: 20 minutes run (12 km/hr)+50 minutes freeletics(is HIIT)
***In just two workouts I add strenght training during 30 minutes and is Not intense.

actually I have caloric deficit of 600 kcal per day(it implies a lost of 0.5-0.6 kg (1.25-1.5 lb)weight per week)

Now I going to train all days increasing strenght workouts in time, frequency and intensity

I guess actually I have to keep"killing" fat trying to keep my muscular mass.

PD.:Sorry my english is so so.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
336544 5 5
destitute