SimplyShredded.com - Body Building Forum
SimplyShredded.com Forum
Diet AdviceWTF

3 day diet 10 pounds loss19077

jackhammer private msg quote post Address this user
hello everyone! new here in this forum. i saw that the community is engaging and there are lot of people with good gains and fit. so i found this 3 days diet a few days ago and thought it might be a BS. so i want to hear your guys opinion.

http://www.webmd.com/diet/a-z/3-day-diet

i know that it is a very low-calorie diet but will it really cut 10 pounds from your body?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Ahmed96d private msg quote post Address this user
It would be mostly water and glycogen and a little bit of fat. not optimal imo.
By the time you up your calories you will gain most of it again.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed96d
It would be mostly water and glycogen and a little bit of fat. not optimal imo.
By the time you up your calories you will gain most of it again.

oh okay so basically you're just starving for 3 days, and there is like no point in doing it?
Post 3 • IP   flag post
yeah pretty much
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Quote:
yeah pretty much

haha okay thank you for your input almost starved myself
Post 5 • IP   flag post
np man, just follow the advice here on the forum. I never knew I could carbs and lose weight. It never hurts to try. Also if you workout diets like that will just slow your progress down in the gym which is in my opinion not worth it. Losing 2lbs of what will make you look leaner i'm sure than starving yourself that way. Also pretty sure after the 3 days are done, One would eat anything that gets in his way.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
OP- did you read the entire link you used? The author actually states, "You will likely lose weight on any diet if you eat less than 910 calories a day. But losing 10 pounds in 3 days is both unlikely and unhealthy."

-3X
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Quote:
np man, just follow the advice here on the forum. I never knew I could carbs and lose weight. It never hurts to try. Also if you workout diets like that will just slow your progress down in the gym which is in my opinion not worth it. Losing 2lbs of what will make you look leaner i'm sure than starving yourself that way. Also pretty sure after the 3 days are done, One would eat anything that gets in his way.

understood!! surely I will to exercise more rather than lose weight that way. thanks again bro.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
OP- did you read the entire link you used? The author actually states, "You will likely lose weight on any diet if you eat less than 910 calories a day. But losing 10 pounds in 3 days is both unlikely and unhealthy."

-3X

yeah i did just wanted to know if its real or not
Post 9 • IP   flag post
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure I follow. What do you mean? Of course it's real, people have tried it. -3X
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
Not sure I follow. What do you mean? Of course it's real, people have tried it. -3X

maaaaattteee...!! stop being a wasteman! jesus!
Post 11 • IP   flag post
337878 11 11
destitute