SimplyShredded.com - Body Building Forum
SimplyShredded.com Forum
Supplements

RIPPED VITAPAK PROGRAM3109

JemzBeast private msg quote post Address this user
In short, this shit is the fuckin bomb. I love it. Ive been taking it for a week but it's shredded me up within a few days. It regulates excess water and burns 12 times more calories and boosts my performance. Overall it's honestly made me feel better in the gym and allowed me to see results rather quickly. I'm obviously not a bulky fellow, and I didn't have a lot of excess fat or water anyways but I've definitely seen a difference. I hope someone else tries it out and lets me know how it goes for them! It'll help you bring out the Zyzz in you and become a shredded sick cunt.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Christf private msg quote post Address this user
Well I'm glad it works well for you, but I don't like the price tag
Post 2 • IP   flag post
alexbennett123 private msg quote post Address this user
I've always been slightly skeptical about taking stuff like this. Never really feel like it's going to do quite what it says. Think you're paying mostly because its made by GNC. Is it possible to get something that's pretty much the same but generic?
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Christf private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbennett123
I've always been slightly skeptical about taking stuff like this. Never really feel like it's going to do quite what it says. Think you're paying mostly because its made by GNC. Is it possible to get something that's pretty much the same but generic?

Buying the ingredients separately can save you money most of the time. You get more bang for the buck if you do it right
Post 4 • IP   flag post
282822 4 4
destitute