SimplyShredded.com - Body Building Forum
SimplyShredded.com Forum
Corkey private msg quote post Address this user
I dont really know to much about them. Could anyone help me with which ones are good or bad?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Dragonian private msg quote post Address this user
Pretty much steroids but worse for your health. From what i've heard megavol is the best. I wouldnt use them at your age though dude!
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Corkey private msg quote post Address this user
Im just curious about them, not looking to use them right now at my age
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Jelet private msg quote post Address this user
they are oral steroids basically and are legal. ID never touch pro hormones though. They do work and are legal yes, but are bad for your health. Injecting with real juice is so much better for your body than the pro hormone shit.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
^^That's a little extreme. Logic should tell you that the reason they ARE legal is because they're actually NOT worse than steroids as a whole. While I have personally only run one cycle, and would definitely not advise anyone under 20 to do so, as there are a ton of better things- in terms of results- you can't make a blanket statement like that with any validity. -KE
Post 5 • IP   flag post
hurricane92 private msg quote post Address this user
@eknight, I agree somewhat with you on that they are legal because they are not as bad for you, but Superdrol (which is going to be illegal by Jan 2013) is actually more liver toxic and more harsh than any other oral steroid, same with M1-T.

The thing with prohormones is people expect them to be miracle drugs and they aren't. The other issue is people don't realize they still shut down your natural test production, so anything that will get you the results you want, will come with an assload of side effects as well. You should run test with the harsher compounds, but since people run prohormones since they don't need to inject them, you almost never see people using test with them.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Superdrol is awful, yes, but it's not more stressful/toxic than, say, Anadrol (A50). The fact that A50 is a 17alpha alklated compound (which makes it keep its "potency" orally, is also what makes it so harsh on the liver. I'm familiar with at least one study indicating it can cause liver cancer- no PH's I know of do that.) That's sort of my point- making a blanket statement that all prohormones are worse than all oral steroids isn't entirely true. -EK
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Christf private msg quote post Address this user
Problem with prohormones is that they don't have any research behind them. They get on the market, then some get banned, and the cycle starts over. So when people purchase PHs that only stay on the shelves for a few months, who is going to have any solid research behind them? Steroids have a lot more research behind them and we have a better understanding of some of the side effects etc.. (not enough, but more than PHs). So I agree with EK, saying they are ALL worse is not a true statement, but the problem is we just don't know! I don't agree when you say the reason they're legal is because they're safer though...the reason they are legal (sometimes for a short period of time), is because of retarded legislation and loopholes..

My opinion is: If you have access to legit AAS, don't bother with PH
Post 8 • IP   flag post
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Sadly, I have to agree with that last statement. -EK
Post 9 • IP   flag post
hurricane92 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
Superdrol is awful, yes, but it's not more stressful/toxic than, say, Anadrol (A50). The fact that A50 is a 17alpha alklated compound (which makes it keep its "potency" orally, is also what makes it so harsh on the liver. I'm familiar with at least one study indicating it can cause liver cancer- no PH's I know of do that.) That's sort of my point- making a blanket statement that all prohormones are worse than all oral steroids isn't entirely true. -EK

I do not know much about Anadrol, but I have read Superdrol is more liver toxic than D-bol. Also have read M1-T is more liver toxic than d-bol. I don't think there have been any studies on prohormones and their long-term effects on the body since they are relatively new (came out in 1996, but I believe those were just the 1-Andro products). But certainly saying that all PH's are worse than steroids is a vast overstatement. Some PH's will give you zero side effects and no liver stress. I don't think there is a single steroid that can do the same.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Corkey private msg quote post Address this user
A fiend of mine recently finished a course of Tren, anyone know anything or tried it out?
Post 11 • IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
There is so many different 'versions' of Tren. I took it years ago and they found a steriod in it and it got banned quick. Saw great results as a 16 year old - yes i didn't know anything about fitness and nutrition and heard two guys at school (who were seniors) got huge off it so that was my 'shortcut'
Post 12 • IP   flag post
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Everything I've heard about Tren (either 19-norandrosta- 4,9- diene- 3,17 dione or Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione) is that it's about the most toxic PH you can take. If you have an extra liver sitting around someplace, I guess it wouldn't matter, but otherwise... -EK
Post 13 • IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Well i took alot of milk thistle, and that is probably why i have small case of gyno now.
Post 14 • IP   flag post
Corkey private msg quote post Address this user
So basicly stay the fuck away from it?
Post 15 • IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey
So basicly stay the fuck away from it?


/thread.
Post 16 • IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
I know ALOT of people who took prohormones..

either beastdrol, helladrol, anavar, d-bol, winstrol, halodrol.

i know probably 20-30 people, almost everyone of them had great gains and little side effects..

average weight gain was 8-20lbs depending on their food consumption/intake.. average strength gain was 25-50lbs on the benchpress (just for example), 50lbs+ on the deadlift and squat.

almost all of them lost all of there gains after the cycle, mostly size/water weight and kept some of their strength..

the side effects were lower back pumps, testicular dystrophy (shrunken nuts), nipple sensitivity, pimples/ backne, joint pain and stomach sensitivity.

almost all side effects were gone after the cycle, and most of the people i know have take a PCT after their cycle.

working as a personal trainer, you know whos doing what and most of the time they tell me and let me know what they're running
Post 17 • IP   flag post
AKK private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by the1
I know ALOT of people who took prohormones..

either beastdrol, helladrol, anavar, d-bol, winstrol, halodrol.

i know probably 20-30 people, almost everyone of them had great gains and little side effects..

average weight gain was 8-20lbs depending on their food consumption/intake.. average strength gain was 25-50lbs on the benchpress (just for example), 50lbs+ on the deadlift and squat.

almost all of them lost all of there gains after the cycle, mostly size/water weight and kept some of their strength..

the side effects were lower back pumps, testicular dystrophy (shrunken nuts), nipple sensitivity, pimples/ backne, joint pain and stomach sensitivity.

almost all side effects were gone after the cycle, and most of the people i know have take a PCT after their cycle.

working as a personal trainer, you know whos doing what and most of the time they tell me and let me know what they're running




Sounds like they didnt cycle off it correctly and did not get the real good post cycle stuff.

Clomid or how ever you spell the last one tamoxiphen, something like that.
Post 18 • IP   flag post
Thor private msg quote post Address this user
Meh, happy enough with my natty physique.
Post 19 • IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
most of them are very uneducated in the fitness/supplement/pHs.. they get from their supplier, believe what he says and eat whatever they want..

most of them drink alcohol during their cycles too, not smart at all lol.
Post 20 • IP   flag post
Christf private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by the1
most of them are very uneducated in the fitness/supplement/pHs.. they get from their supplier, believe what he says and eat whatever they want..

most of them drink alcohol during their cycles too, not smart at all lol.


People like that are usually the ones who give AAS a bad reputation....
Post 21 • IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
@Corkey

For the most part they will DEF be worse for you then REAL juice. Now Im not talkin Oral juice. I mean Injectables only. Injectables for the most part are always less liver toxic then Orals. So in conclusion. Yes you would be better off doing Real Injectables for Designer PH orals. Now there are SOME PHs that would be less harmful then even Injectables. For Example the Alpha Mass EK took would be less harmful then prob any real juice on the market. In fact its a very mild PH in general. it would be in the 5% of PHs that still work. but are really mild.

for the must part I would reccomend real juice.
Post 22 • IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
Everything I've heard about Tren (either 19-norandrosta- 4,9- diene- 3,17 dione or Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione) is that it's about the most toxic PH you can take. If you have an extra liver sitting around someplace, I guess it wouldn't matter, but otherwise... -EK


hahahaha Real life tren is NOT a PH. real life tren is 100% a Steriod..so not sure what you mean here.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey
A fiend of mine recently finished a course of Tren, anyone know anything or tried it out?



Depends..did he do REAL tren ...or the fake mumbo jumbo BS Tren??? HUGE difference. There is "tren" PHs out there...hella not the same as getting Trenbolone Acetate or Ethanate....
Post 23 • IP   flag post
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
"Real life tren" (what you referred to as trenbolone acetate/ethanate) is not what the OP is talking about though- hence the title of the thread, which is why, of course, I made reference to the liver toxicity. It's no longer an apples-apples comparison if you're talking about real juice. -EK
Post 24 • IP   flag post
Jelet private msg quote post Address this user
1. Testosterone has less side effects than ANY ph
2. My health is more important than any laws


Not to mention all these methylated compounds killing your liver and shutting down your natural test production which gives way to lethargy and limp-dickness...


Don't get me wrong phs have there place but if you're going to be a puss about breaking laws don't use it as an excuse to sacrifice the health of your body!
Post 25 • IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelet
1. Testosterone has less side effects than ANY ph
2. My health is more important than any laws


Not to mention all these methylated compounds killing your liver and shutting down your natural test production which gives way to lethargy and limp-dickness...


Don't get me wrong phs have there place but if you're going to be a puss about breaking laws don't use it as an excuse to sacrifice the health of your body!


DAMN STRAIGHT JELET!! Dont be a Beta Phaggot and be all pussy about Juice then go and buy Some Retard PH thats gunna fuck you up 10x worse!

Again when it comes to PHs look for AS MILD AS POSSIBLE!
Post 26 • IP   flag post
hurricane92 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey
A fiend of mine recently finished a course of Tren, anyone know anything or tried it out?

Was it Trenazone, Trenavar, or Trendione? Majorrrr difference between them...
Post 27 • IP   flag post
PittMuscle private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelet



Not to mention all these methylated compounds killing your liver and shutting down your natural test production which gives way to lethargy and limp-dickness...



Natural test is going to get shutdown by synthetic test as well. You just don't get the same side effects because you still have testosterone in your system. PH's are bad for that bc 99% of people don't use a Test backbone with them.

And yeah like Hurricane said, there's a pretty big difference between the PH trens.

I'm staying away from orals entirely, especially considering injectable D-bol is about to be very easy to get.
Post 28 • IP   flag post
hurricane92 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PittMuscle
And yeah like Hurricane said, there's a pretty big difference between the PH trens.

I'm staying away from orals entirely, especially considering injectable D-bol is about to be very easy to get.

Is there a particular reason for this? Such as an easily attainable script? lol
Post 29 • IP   flag post
PittMuscle private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane92
Quote:
Originally Posted by PittMuscle
And yeah like Hurricane said, there's a pretty big difference between the PH trens.

I'm staying away from orals entirely, especially considering injectable D-bol is about to be very easy to get.

Is there a particular reason for this? Such as an easily attainable script? lol



Haha no, just that the higher quality companies are finally starting to produce it more. Most only went with pill form.

The best one I know is about to be launching that and a shit ton of blends.
Post 30 • IP   flag post
338457 30 30
destitute