SimplyShredded.com - Body Building Forum
SimplyShredded.com Forum
Competitive BodybuildingPhysiqueSteroids

Men's physique5984

shultz91 private msg quote post Address this user
So my friend recently told me a lot of the guys that compete in physique are not natural but for some reason I always thought that they were. So is Steve cook and all the top physique competitors using......
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Dukenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
You're high if you think they are 100% natty. At some point in time, they've all cycled.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
alexmuller private msg quote post Address this user
Most of them use, just because they arnt as big or have the bodybuilder look doesnt mean they havnt used roids.

I believe Steve Cook is natural, he doesnt even use or promote pre-workouts and he is a sponsored athlete.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Thewasp private msg quote post Address this user
Is there anythint natural? I swear ive seen bums on the street corners who are as ripped as most of the dudes on Rep mag, and m&f
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Yeah you all are right I don't know what I was thinking. You think it's even worth pursuing since they use. I was talking to a guy who is a bodybuilder and he told me physique is more political in that they look mostly at names of of people that have won and that a lot of the times you never know what the judges are looking for and at the npc level they actually want guys who are big unlike local shows whereof your to big you can actually get disqualified which happened to a friend of mine.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
politics.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
alexmuller private msg quote post Address this user
Thats why im moving to Fitness/pageant its all judged appropriately!
Post 7 • IP   flag post
I've never heard of that? Where could I find some info on that?
Post 8 • IP   flag post
264317 8 8
destitute