SimplyShredded.com - Body Building Forum
SimplyShredded.com Forum
AnavarCuttingFemale FitnessSteroids

The truth about ANAVAR.6852

Dirkenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
You are right to be sceptical. It is on the internet, not everything is true. Plus, you never know these articles researching it may very well be created by the people who make the substances themselves. Of course they're going to play down the side effects. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but that's my two cents on it.
Post 26 • IP   flag post
ajones46 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorIda
I have yet to consume alcohol

My Body is a temple... Why would you try to ruin a piece of art.

LOL!!! My abssss owwwww LOL!!!
Post 27 • IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user

If this is your Motivation, You'll likely need a boob job as well.
Post 28 • IP   flag post
Cara425 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoleAnimal
Cara

Cara

Can you please provide pictures? For further analysis..

my pictures that are in my gallery so that i can keep track of my results. the ones that i have uploaded are so that i can track my own progress.. as to MOST of you on this forum.. thanks for being so positive .. usually people in the fitness world are INTO helping others.. "TROLLING"
Post 29 • IP   flag post
Not** "trolling"
Post 30 • IP   flag post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoleAnimal
Cara

Cara

Can you please provide pictures? For further analysis..

Here you go bro

Post 31 • IP   flag post
TheBangBus private msg quote post Address this user
How about you step up! train hard and eat clean, instead of taking the easy way out.
Post 32 • IP   flag post
so NOONE on here has ever taken steroids.. including myself.. hard to believe.. feel like everytime i walk into the gym i can easily pick out steroid users.. feel like they are EVERYWHERE now. Even people i talk to that dont look like they are taking them.. either are.. or have..
Post 33 • IP   flag post
It significantly harder to tell if someone is using Gear than you would think.

People have asked what I use on Numerous Occasions..

Looks can be deceiving
Post 34 • IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorIda
Here you go bro

[img]http://ca38f2f64c092db1d9fc-186abfcfb693e2b32af73ed969b61012.r66.cf1.rackcdn.com/7bcd0715418346262ee6094d9d2ba656.jpg[img]

[img]http://ca38f2f64c092db1d9fc-186abfcfb693e2b32af73ed969b61012.r66.cf1.rackcdn.com/65aa564d915622e4588bae2690c13f7f.png[img]

Thank you. I know nothing of anavar, but I like what I see. Everything seems to be in its proper place...
Post 35 • IP   flag post
I've taken a prohormone stack a couple of years ago. I wish I had never done it. It's not a pure steroid, but it's basically "pixie dusted". I still have lasting side effects from that. That's why I am completely against taking a real stack. I got the gains, and lost them once I quit the cycle. It's not worth it, imo. I'm in better shape now from working hard, and eating right than I was when I was taking the stack. It's a lot of hard work, but it sticks around a lot longer than juice. It's more rewarding too in my mind.
Post 36 • IP   flag post

Steroid user or not?
Post 37 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajones46

Steroid user or not?

r u kidding. i would say. YES, ABSOLUTELY!
.. i know many of you are REALLY against it.. but please dont tell me that you believe everyone thinks the way you do..
most of the guys doing these competitions are heavy "gear" users. whether they admit it or not.

now thats not saying ALL .. but YOUD be surprised how many do.. and .., lie
Post 38 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenhiemer
I've taken a prohormone stack a couple of years ago. I wish I had never done it. It's not a pure steroid, but it's basically "pixie dusted". I still have lasting side effects from that. That's why I am completely against taking a real stack. I got the gains, and lost them once I quit the cycle. It's not worth it, imo. I'm in better shape now from working hard, and eating right than I was when I was taking the stack. It's a lot of hard work, but it sticks around a lot longer than juice. It's more rewarding too in my mind.

well applause to you.. guess i need more motivation and determination myself..
Post 39 • IP   flag post
I'm going to steel Jonsies, thunder. But that is Layne Norton, a very well respected NATURAL bodybuilder Who happens to have a PHD in Nutritional science, specializing in Protein synthesis, If I do recall correctly.
Post 40 • IP   flag post
Once you get into it, it becomes a lifestyle, an obsession some would call it. Once you start taking it really seriously changes will happen extremely quickly. Also, that picture is of a natural body builder. It's amazing what can be done with hard work, and correct diet!
Post 41 • IP   flag post
As well as holding the WR in squat and dead lift in the 220lb class.

...my thunder... It was MY thunder!
Post 42 • IP   flag post
I can delete my post. if you feel it is necessary, but you took SO long!
Post 43 • IP   flag post
pandasashi private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenhiemer
Once you get into it, it becomes a lifestyle, an obsession some would call it. Once you start taking it really seriously changes will happen extremely quickly. Also, that picture is of a natural body builder. It's amazing what can be done with hard work, and correct diet!

'OBSESSED': a word often used by the lazy to describe the motivated.
Post 44 • IP   flag post
@NorIda hahaha I was busy urban dictionary'ing bend and snap!
Post 45 • IP   flag post
Don't tell anyone. I'm white, ok!
Post 46 • IP   flag post
Lol! Sure thang!
Post 47 • IP   flag post
.. i AM obsessed. i just dont see results like i want to. Turning to anavar was my way of saying I AM DOING SOMETHING WRONG HERE.. MAYBE THIS WILL HELP.. aye
Post 48 • IP   flag post
How long have you been lifting?
Post 49 • IP   flag post
about 2 years.. recently more then ever. was caught up in the " i do all cardio" phase for awhile .. learned my lesson
Post 50 • IP   flag post
mikew private msg quote post Address this user
@Cara425 as others have stated most people on this forum are natty. There are other forums that will offer better advice about taking anavar. However, that is a very dangerous road --- especially when there is so much you can do to improve your body in a safe and healthy way without any negative side affects.

I suggest that you stick around here because we need more women for the "Women of the Simply Shredded Forum" calendar. Ha ha ha.
Post 51 • IP   flag post
I've been lifting seriously for 3 years, but for a total of 6 years altogether. I would suggest researching the simplyshredded website for advice and tips, it has been my lifting bible for 2 years now!
Post 52 • IP   flag post
@misskelseysmith and @oceanair can offer a wee bit of help too.
Post 53 • IP   flag post
WinnersNeverQuit private msg quote post Address this user
@Cara425 i'd advise private messaging @oceanair or @MissKelseySmith they are both natty female lifters and may help with advice in what you may be doing wrong
Post 54 • IP   flag post
WinnersNeverQuit private msg quote post Address this user
@ajones46 fuck sake, posted just before me the same thing lol
Post 55 • IP   flag post
278597 68 30
destitute